Soap Making Classes
Join us for Cold Process Soap Making 101
This is a fun and informative hands on class where you will make (and take home) one pound of cold processed, essential oil scented soap! We keep our class size very small so you can ask questions along the way. This is Chemistry made FUN! The first portion takes place in a classroom setting where we discuss safety, oil profiles, recipe formulation and saponification. The Second portion is hands on soap makin'!
- You must be 18 years old to participate
- Classes last approximately 2.5 hours
- You bring home 1.25 pounds of soap!
- Cost is $55 per station (Maximum four stations per class and maximum 2 ppl per station)
- If you don't find a date that works for you below, gather a few friends and request your own soap making class!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Class dates listed below:
February 28th 6:00 (FULL)
March 18th 2:00 (FULL)
May 13th 2:00 (FULL)
June 6th 6pm (FULL)
July 18th 6pm (FULL)
August 20th 2pm (FULL)